Saturday, November 28, 2009
Beautiful cards. Nice heavy paper that feels good in your hand. Clean, modern design.
Cards & envelopes 100% post consumer recycled material. Packaging all recycled - no shrink wrap. Company is carbon neutral.
100% Satisfaction guarantee. Free mail & addressing service. Free custom message available on all mailed cards. Professional designer for every order.
Besides which, if you want the most simple, vibrant, well done Holiday Cards, Baby Shower Cards, Baby Announcements, Birthday Party Invites, or Stationary.
Look no further than Paper Culture. Words and pictures can not do justice to the real thing. You're gonna love Paper Culture.
One very lucky winner will receive a code good for $50 on any cards at Paper Culture. The amount can be applied towards any cards, but cannot be used for taxes, shipping or handling.
Visit Paper Culture and tell me one of your favorite designs :)
*enter to win a pair of UGG boots (simple 2 step entry) ( 5 bonus entries) -MUST BE ENTERED THROUGH THIS BLOG
* follow Wishing Penny blog
* Subscribe to Wishing Penny by email
* Subscribe to Wishing Penny by reader
* blog this post & leave a link ( 3 bonus entries ) grab my button
* grab my holiday button - top right
* follow me @ Twitter & tweet this contest - RT @Jamaise Win a $50 credit to Paper Culture @paperculture http://tinyurl.com/y9q4h6t #giveaway #holidaygiftguide ( 2 bonus entries)
* follow @paperculture
*Favorite me at Technorati
Giveaway will end on December8th at 11 :59 am EST. Winner will be selected using Random .org. I will email the winner & you will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner . Please remember to leave me your email address if it is not visible on your profile so that I can contact you if you win. Good luck to everyone :)
Thank you to Paper Culture for providing me review product and for providing a prize for one lucky winner.