Thursday, November 10, 2011

Old Navy Outerwear! Sample & Share on Crowdtap





WishingPenny

WishingPenny

First things first, if you're not signed up at Crowdtap, do that now!

I was recently chosen for an Old Navy Outerwear! Sample & Share. I was sent two coupons for a free coat of my choice and the same for a friend.

Normally, I turn this into a fun girls day out, but the timing wasn't right this time, so we went separately. But how great is it to get a free coat from Old Navy! Especially in Indiana. We got a little bit of snow today. My coat kept me nice and warm & stylish :)

Thank you Crowdtap & Old Navy - love you both forever!







 These are the coats we chose. Aren't they lovely!



If you want to get rewarded for your input on brands and products, sign up and just complete what they require. I find it to be fun!






I have a button in my side bar, or the Crowdtap logo at the top of this post will link you to a quick sign up! 

Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...