Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 Holiday Gift Guide @ Wishing Penny ~Dyson Animal Complete ~ REVIEW





This is one cleaning tool, I wouldn't be resentful of receiving for a gift. 

I was pleased with my previous vacuum. I guess I had no clue.

After some minor assembly, I went straight to work.  I decided that before I used the Dyson, I would sweep all the surfaces with my previous vacuum  That would show me how well the Dyson cleaned compared to what I had been using. WOW! I filled the canister half full and that was after a real good sweeping with my other one. I was thrilled!

Maybe it's the instant gratification, or knowing how well it actually cleans, but sweeping has become fun :))

This model is engineered for tough tasks.  Captures hair & ground-in dirt.

From the site:

DC41 Animal Complete is engineered for outstanding cleaning performance, with extra tools for pet hair and ground-in dirt. It comes with Dyson’s new Tangle-free Turbine tool. DC41 Animal Complete has the strongest suction at the cleaner head, which automatically self-adjusts for different carpet lengths and hard floors. It has Dyson’s Radial Root Cyclone™ technology, and the latest Ball™ technology for smooth steering.


My carpets actually look freshly cleaned. I noticed after several uses, that my high traffic areas that were looking a little dingy, now look like the rest of my carpet.

We have all come to know Dyson as well built machines. That is no secret. The Dyson performs better than any vacuum I've owned - even better than the door-to-door salesman brand that I loved dearly. Because I get all the cleaning power, in a light-weight, user friendly package & more than 1/2 the price.

My favorite features are 1.) how easily it goes from carpet to wood with no need to adjust or change settings & 2.) the ease of attachment use  - the head continues with powerful suction, which can come in very handy sometimes. With past sweepers, I lost most of the head suction if I used the hose & so I had to manually switch between the two. With Dyson it's seamless.

I would recommend this to anyone who has floors. I would also recommend this as a gift that is practical, well made, long lasting and keeps giving. Keeping the yucks out of our homes is important to our health :)

I also got to try Zorb. Dyson's carpet maintenance powder. Made up of millions of tiny sponges, Zorb :



Cleans and freshens your carpets and rooms

Millions of tiny sponges absorb dirt from heavily-used carpet areas

Ideal for wool and stain-resistant carpets

No sticky detergent residue

Ingredients 100% recycled and biodegradable

Dermatological balanced

I love this stuff! The smell is wonderful and natural smelling. Almost like lemon. It soaks up any spill so you can sweep it right up! Amazing.


I have seen some awesome sales going on for Dyson. Do it if you can!

2 comments:

daniellekhrino@live.com said...

I've always heard great things about Dyson! They are just so expensive. With a husband, 3 kids, 2 dogs,a hamster in a ball and 3 cats roaming around my house my floor is never clean. My vacuum has to be at least 10 years old, it was a hand me down. I won't name any names but it is a piece of crap!! I can only imagine how much mess is left on the floor after I use my vacuum. Awesome review!! For now I'll just have to dream about one! lol

jamaise said...

Trust me - I've been there. This machine is great. I have a friend who has two - one the older gold one, & one the purple ball. Her oldest is 5 years old and never a problem - she has pets & kids too and puts it to hard work. I feel better having mine. If you ever come into a 1/2 off sale or something - even a used one - grab it! Thanks for your comment :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...