Friday, December 7, 2012

New Christmas Jammies @ Skylar Luna ~ Eco Friendly Sleepwear for the Trendsetters of Tomorrow!



Tradition in our house calls for new Christmas jammies every year. I always got new ones every year too. Along with the tradition of opening one gift on Christmas Eve, my parents usually managed to get me to open them. That was not my idea of a fun present to open, but I remember always loving my new jammies.

Each year, I hunt for special pajamas especially for Christmas. Not the ones we buy anyway for cold weather. Christmas pajamas have to be special. This year, we chose Skylar Luna.

That's all they do! Pajamas. Wonderful, cotton, high quality jammies! Their pajamas come in a  reusable linen bag

They have all different designs in short and long sleeve. I chose the red & silver stripe. They also have a green & silver stripe - super cute for sibling Christmas morning pictures!



They also have some with twinkling stars!


So, if new Christmas jammies is a tradition in your home, you might want to check out Skylar Luna!

From the site: A modern mix of California-inspired style and feel-good fabrics, Skylar Luna is eco-friendly sleepwear for the trendsetters of tomorrow. Created to give parents a social- and style-conscious kids’ sleepwear alternative, Skylar Luna combines superior comfort with contemporary design and the peace of mind provided by chemical-free, 100%-organic cotton. 

1 comment:

Dianna Passanisi said...

I always got to open new pjs when I was younger! I for sure will do this when I have kids! It's a cute tradition and those ones look super cute!! ty for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...